Wednesday, April 1

Winner of the Iron Girl Contest

And the winner of a Specialized Design for women Ruby Comp Bicycle is.... (Drum roll)

The author of this story....

" I'm Tink Cleland. Eight years ago I was in a roll-over accident. I suffered a broken skull, neck & had brain damage. I should have died or become a quadriplegic. After learning how to walk again, I decided to become as healthy as possible. I lost 170 pounds, started running & I ran several races including marathons. That turned to triathlons. The 2008 Aflac Girl Lake Las Vegas Triathlon was the most challenging & therefore the most rewarding."

This lady came back from a major injury & competed in races. That's inspiring!

Thank you Tink for letting us read a bit of your life story, good luck at all your 2009 Tri's riding your new bike!

No comments:

Brands we carry:

Specialized, Intense, Nirve, Haro, Niner, Cervelo, Oakley, Pearl Izumi, Fox, Shimano, Zipp, Bell, Giro, Vittoria, Continental, WTB, Mavic, Easton, Crank Brothers, Look, Serfas, Fizik, Campagnolo

Products we sell:

Road bikes, Mountain bikes, Triathlon bikes, Youth bikes, Comfort bikes, Commuting bikes, Components, Pedals, Saddles, Tires, Wheels, Helmets, Clothing, Food/Supplements, Eye wear, Footwear